Contact Collection users can be removed during the set up of a sync configuration. Do the following to remove disabled and undesired users from a sync task:
- Click the Contact Collection used as the source and/or target of the desired sync task listed in the Contact Collections pane. All user mailboxes that are part of the collection should appear on the right-side of the Contact Collections interface.NOTE: If the desired Contact Collection is not listed in the Contact Collections pane, click the VIEW button. Then, click the ellipsis > Edit next to the desired collection.
- Hover the mouse cursor over a disabled and/or undesired user mailbox.
- Click the red x that appears. This will remove the user mailbox from the collection.
- Repeat Step 2 and 3 for all disabled and undesired user mailboxes.
- Click SAVE in the top-right corner of the Contact Collection interface. Now, when the Contact Collection is used as a source and/or target of a sync, CiraSync will not use or sync to disabled and undesired users that were removed from the Collection.
If you haven’t created a Contact Collection yet, check out this article on How to Create a CiraSync Contact Collection.