Cira Apps has just launched a Customer Advocacy Program, as part of the Customer Advocacy Program, members will also be given access to a private Slack channel within the CiraSync workspace. This guide shows how to join the private Customer Advocacy Program Slack channel.
Joining the Customer Advocacy Slack Channel
- Open the email invitation sent by the Cira Apps Customer Success Team.
- Click Join Now. You will be taken to the Join Slack workspace Page for CiraSync. (See figure below.)
- Fill out the Full name Field. NOTE: The name in the Full name Field will act as your display name in the Cira Apps Customer Advocacy channel.
- Create a strong password for the Slack account that will be used to access the Cira Apps Customer Advocacy channel.
- Click the checkbox next to It’s OK to send me email about the Slack Service if you want to avoid automated emails from Slack.
- Click Create Account. NOTE: The account you created is only for the CiraSync Slack workspace. CiraSync does not have access to or store Slack account information.
Accessing the Cira Apps Customer Advocacy Slack Channel
- Launch Slack.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the top-left corner of the window.
- Click Sign in to another workspace. (See figure below.) The Sign in to your workspace window will open. (See figure below.)
- Type cirasync in the Slack URL Field.
- Click Continue. The Slack Sign-in Page will appear. (See figure below.)
- Log in using the Slack account created for the Cira Apps Customer Advocacy channel.
- Click Sign in. Slack will ask to open the channel in the Slack desktop application.
- Click Open Slack. The CiraSync workspace will now appear in the workspace navigation panel in your application.
- Click the logos in the workspace navigation to switch between workspaces. (See figure below.)