This article will outline how you can create a contact group in Microsoft outlook. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
1. Select People from the Navigation menu.
2. Then click New Contact Group under Home.
3. Type the group name in the Contact Group box.
4. Choose Contact Group > Add Members, then choose :
- From Outlook Contacts.
- From Address Book.
- New E-mail Contact.
5. Click OK after adding contacts from your address book or contacts list.
6. Choose Save & Close.
CiraSync automates the syncing of Office 365 Global Address Lists, shared calendars, Public Folders, and CRM contacts to business smartphones. The CiraSync platform provides centralized administration with single sign-on, granular control, and best-in-class support. No software to install, no client configuration, and no need for user training.