This article will outline how you can create an appointment or task Microsoft outlook. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
How to Set Up an Appointment
1. Begin in any calendar view, but make sure the Home tab is selected. Click the New Appointment icon.
2. After you Click the New Appointment icon a blank Appointment screen should appear. Then enter the necessary details about your appointment in the fields.
3. Click the Recurrence icon in the Ribbon to set up a recurring appointment.
4. Click the Save & Close icon in the upper left corner of your Appointment screen once you have finished filling out the form for your appointment. The appointment is added to your calendar.
How to Set Up a New Meeting
1. Select New Meeting under Home. A New Meeting Invitation screen opens:
2. To organize a meeting and invite participants, use this window.
3. When you’re ready to send your invitation, click the Send button in the window’s upper left corner. Your meeting has been scheduled. A meeting invitation attachment will be sent to each of the individuals you specified in the To field.
Note: How to Delete a Calendar Item
1. Locate the calendar item you wish to delete by scrolling to its location in the calendar view.
2. Click on the calendar item to select it, then right-click.
3. From the pop-up menu, choose the Delete option.
CiraSync automates the syncing of Office 365 Global Address Lists, shared calendars, Public Folders, and CRM contacts to business smartphones. The CiraSync platform provides centralized administration with single sign-on, granular control, and best-in-class support. No software to install, no client configuration, and no need for user training.