Linking contacts with SyncGene allows users to unify Calendars from Apple, Android, or Windows devices so they never miss a meeting again and avoid receiving duplicate events.
Users can link multiple calendars in the following steps:
1. Log into SyncGene using your credentials and click ADD SOURCE to add a calendar source.
2. Add at least two calendar sources to link by entering your login details for Google, O365, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, or Apple iCloud.
3. Click ALLOW to grant access to SyncGene at each source. SyncGene will automatically redirect you to the MANAGE SOURCES tab.
4. Click the WHAT TO SYNC tab and select Synchronize Calendars. Add specific calendars by using the + Add Calendar button, then click SAVE.
5. Click DIRECTION to modify sync directions. You can choose 2-way, 1-way, or “Free-Busy” synchronization.
6. Click SYNC ALL to link the Calendars sources you have added.