Office 365 contact details do not contain the Middle Name or Middle Initial field. Furthermore, the Middle Initial Field is a field automatically synced by Azure AD by default (dirsync).
Why does CiraSync not sync the Middle Initial Field that is in the Exchange Online Contact details?
- Resolve Linked, Merged, and Corrupted iOS Contacts
- Syncing iCalendars with CiraSync
- Can I export my contact lists from the CiraSync dashboard?
- When I log in to the CiraSync dashboard, I get a pop-up prompting me to add a real Point of Contact. However, there is no way to add one. What do I do?
- Enabling the Mobile Exchange Connector on Smartphones