If you are using CiraSync to sync Office 365 calendar and contact subfolders, they may not show up on your smartphone. This usually occurs on older iOS and Android devices. There are two solutions available for this problem:
- Enabling the Mobile Exchange Connector
The following procedures shows how to enable the Mobile Exchange Connector on smartphones.
Enabling the Mobile Exchange Connector for iOS Devices
- Open the mobile iOS
- Tap Passwords & Accounts. The Passwords & Accounts settings will open. (See figure below.)
- Tap Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your Office 365 email. A pop-up window will appear. (See figure below.)
- Tap Sign In.
- Log in with your Office 365 credentials.
- Tap the slider to enable or disable the desired or undesired native sync targets.NOTE: Your phone may prompt you to ask what should be done about existing local contacts. Tap Keep on My iPhone to keep these local contacts.
- Tap Save.
Enabling the Mobile Exchange Connector for Android Devices
- Open the Android OS settings.
- Tap Accounts. The Accounts settings will open. (See figure below.)
- Tap Add Account > Exchange.
- Enter your Office 365 email address.
- Tap Next.
- Enter the password associated with the Office 365 email you provided.
- Tap Next. Gmail will then ask for permission to access your phone. (See figure below.)
- Tap Review permissions > Tap Activate this device admin app.
- Tap Done.