CiraSync Personal Edition is a free and limited-capability version of the Enterprise Edition and can be managed from the central dashboard for up to 5 users. Only a single contact, Public Folder, or calendar source can automatically synced once a week for a maximum of 1,000 items. This quick start guide will cover how to sign up for Cira Sync Personal Edition and how to manually sync contacts on the CiraSync Personal Edition dashboard. For more details about CiraSync Personal Edition, check out the CiraSync Personal Edition FAQ.
Signing Up for CiraSync Personal Edition
- Go to https://web-sg1.cirasync.com/try-cirasync-now/.
- Check the box to agree to receive emails and updates from Cira Apps Limited in the blue dialog box. (See figure below.)
- Enter your Office 365 username.
- Click the PROCEED TO OFFICE 365 LOGIN button. You will be taken to the Microsoft Sign-in page.
- Enter your Office 365 Password.
- Click the Sign-in button. CiraSync will then ask for permission to access your Office 365 account. NOTE: CiraSync does not store or requests passwords. No code exists to request or store customer passwords. Any customer data is passed onto the Microsoft Azure network—not the internet. Any caching used by CiraSync for performance purposes are purged after 30 days.
- Click the Accept to allow CiraSync to begin syncing your Office 365 contacts.
Congratulations, you have successfully signed up for CiraSync Personal Edition! Next, let’s start syncing your contacts.
Syncing Your Contacts
- Choose the source of your contacts that are listed on the top of the dashboard. For this example, let’s use Global Address List.
- Click the PROCEED TO SYNC button on the left-hand side of the dashboard. (See figure below.)
- Click START SYNC on the next window.
You have successfully created an account and synced your contacts! If you are interested in CiraSync Enterprise Edition, please check out the CiraSync Enterprise Edition FAQ.