The CiraSync Personal Edition displays ads in the contact notes fields; once you upgrade to CiraSync Enterprise Edition, the ads may continue to show up as their cache may not have updated.
This guide shows how to remove these ads from Contact Notes in the CiraSync Enterprise Edition by updating the user cache. NOTE: It is not possible to remove the ads in CiraSync Personal Edition.
- Click the username at the top-right corner of the CiraSync dashboard.
- Click SETTINGS. (See figure below.)
- Click Contact Fields.
- Search for Notes.
- Check Clear.
- Click SAVE on the top-right corner of the dashboard. (See figure below.)
- Return to the CiraSync main dashboard.
- Check Update Cache under the Sync Status pane.
- Click SYNC NOW. (See figure below.)
Congratulations! You have learned how to clear CiraSync Personal Edition ads from your Contact Notes!
For more answers to technical questions, check out the following resources: