This guide shows how to renew CiraSync licenses.
NOTE: CiraSync does not have an auto-renewal functionality. Renewing CiraSync licenses must be done manually from the Dashboard.
- Credit Card: Available for any subscription plan at any price.
- Wire transfer/Check: For sale amounts equal to or over $1,200.
- Click REQUEST A QUOTE in the Licensing pane of the Dashboard. (See figure below.)
- Click on Renew Existing Subscription (see figure below.)
- Click on NEXT. You will be taken to the Build a Sales Quote Step 1 of 2 dialog box. (See figure below.)NOTE: If you have multiple license packs, pick a pack to renew and then Click NEXT.
- Click the up and down arrows next to Number of 10 packs to increase or decrease the number of licenses you would like to renew.NOTE: If you have multiple license packs expiring at the same time, you can use the arrow to increase the number of packs to renew to include the other packs.
- Click NEXT. You will be taken to Build a Sales Quote Step 2 of 2 dialog box. Click on the pen icon to choose the Billing point of contact for CirSync. (See figure below.)NOTE: The Billing point of contact must be a real person. Users such as Support, Admin, IT and Helpdesk are not supported.
- Click BUY IT NOW. You will be taken to a new window to fill in your payment information. (See figure below.)
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click PURCHASE. NOTE: CiraSync does not store card information.