This guide shows how to renew CiraSync subscriptions. NOTE: The following instructions apply to CiraSync Enterprise Edition users. If you are a CiraSync Personal Edition user, follow the instructions in this guide: How to Upgrade to CiraSync Enterprise Edition and return here to learn how to renew your subscription.
- Credit Card: Available for any subscription plan at any price.
- Wire transfer/Check: For sale amounts equal to or over $1,200.
- Click REQUEST A QUOTE in the Licensing pane of the CiraSync dashboard. (See figure below.)
- Click the circle next to Renewing an existing subscription.
- Click NEXT. NOTE: If you have multiple license packs, pick a pack to renew and then Click NEXT. (See figure below.)
You will be taken to the Build a Sales Quote Step 1 of 2 dialog box. (See figure below.)
- Click the up and down arrows next to Number of 10 packs to increase or decrease the number of licenses you would like to renew. NOTE: If you have multiple license packs expiring at the same time, you can use the arrow to increase the number of packs to renew to include the other packs.
- Click NEXT. You will be taken to Build a Sales Quote Step 2 of 2 dialog box. (See figure below.)
- Click BUY IT NOW. You will be taken to a new window to fill in your payment information. (See figure below.)
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click PURCHASE. NOTE: CiraSync does not store card information.
Congratulations, you have learned how to renew your CiraSync subscription! If you have more questions, please check out our Technical FAQ and the technical articles listed below.