When collaborating with peers, you may want to share your calendar in order to sync schedules. This guide shows how to share Outlook Calendars in Outlook on the web.
- Launch Outlook on the web.
- Click the calendar icon Click the calendar icon in the bottom-left corner of the navigation panel. Outlook on the web will then display in calendar view.
- Click Share in the ribbon at the top of the window.
- Select the desired calendar to share. In this example, the main calendar will be shared. (See figure below.) The Sharing and permissions Window will open. (See figure below.)
- Search for the desired user/user groups to share the calendar to.
- Delegate permissions for the user/user groups.
- Click Share. (See figure below.) The desired calendar recipient will receive an email invitation. (See figure below.)
- The recipient must click Accept to accept the sharing invitation.NOTE: In the Outlook Desktop app, have the recipient click Open this calendar at the top of the invitation to accept the sharing invitation.