There are multiple factors that can affect CiraSync performance. These include the following:
- Number of mailbox in a tenant
- Amount of updates that need to be made
- Type of data that needs to be written in
- Current performance of Exchange Web Services (EWS)
Below are steps you can take to speed up CiraSync sync tasks:
- Set up your CiraSync tenant to use multiple service accounts.
- Enable the CiraSync streamer in the Schedule pane of the CiraSync dashboard if the sync source is a shared mailbox or a Public Folder. CiraSync will then periodically read the source and then sync any changes found to user mailboxes. NOTE: Unfortunately, CiraSync has no control over the performance of EWS, and no workaround exists to improve its performance.