At CiraSync, there are cloud workers that sync information to smartphones and Exchange mailboxes. The workers build temporary databases from Public Folders and the Global Address List.
CiraSync has data centers in the European Union (EU) and North America. This guide shows how to set CiraSyncsettings.
- Log in to the CiraSync dashboard.
- Click the username at the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Click SETTINGS. (See figure below.)
- Click Location.
- Choose desired time zone display from the drop-down menu under Select Time Zone.
- Choose your current geographical region from the drop-down menu under Select Geographical Region.
- Click SAVE. (See figure below.)