This guide shows how to add user licenses to an existing CiraSync Subscription. NOTE: The following instructions apply to CiraSync Enterprise Edition users. If you are a CiraSync Personal Edition user, follow the instructions in this guide: How to Upgrade to CiraSync Enterprise Edition and return here to purchase the subscription.
- Credit Card: Available for any subscription plan at any price.
- Wire transfer/Check: For sale amounts equal to or over $1,200.
- Click REQUEST A QUOTE in the Licensing pane of the CiraSync dashboard. (See figure below.)
- Click the circle next to Add seats to an existing license.
- Click NEXT. (See figure below.)
You will be taken to the Build a Sales Quote Step 1 of 2 dialog box. (See figure below.)
- Choose the number of packs you would like to add to the existing license.
- Click NEXT. NOTE: CiraSync licenses come in packs of 10. (See figure below.)
You will be taken to Build a Sales Quote Step 2 of 2 dialog box. (See figure below.)
- Click BUY IT NOW. You will be taken to a new window to fill in your payment information. (See figure below.)
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click PURCHASE. NOTE: CiraSync does not store card information.
Congratulations, you have learned how to add licenses to an existing CiraSync subscription.
For more quick answers to technical questions, check out our Technical FAQ and the resources listed below: