This guide shows how to sync iCalendars to Outlook- and Exchanged-enabled smartphones with CiraSync.
- Log in to the tenant dashboard.
- Click the + in the Calendars pane.
- Select Internet Calendar as the calendar source type. You will be taken to STEP 1: Enter calendar URL. (See figure below.)
- Provide the desired iCalendar link in the space provided. You will be taken to STEP 2: Choose target mailboxes. (See figure below.)
- Select the desired users to use as the sync target. NOTE: A target can be a single user, All Mailboxes and/or All Contacts, a Contact Collection, or a Dynamic Distribution Group. To use a Contact Collection as a sync target, click the COLLECTIONS tab and select the desired collection as the sync target. For this example, a single user will be used as the target.
- Click You will be taken to STEP 3: Specify calendar options. (See figure below.)
- Provide a name for the calendar sync configuration.
- Click the + next to Calendar for the synced calendar to show up as a subfolder in target user mailboxes. Skip to the next step for the calendar events to appear as part of the main calendar folder in target user mailboxes.
- Click the slider next to Sync reminders to sync Outlook Calendar Event reminders to users. Skip to Step 8 if this feature is unnecessary.
- Use the sliders on the number lines under Sync appointments in range to customize the calendar sync.NOTE: The negative values indicate how long CiraSync will retain any past events before purging them. The positive values indicate the time frame of future events to sync.
- Click SAVE. (See figure below.) You will be taken to the sync summary dashboard. (See figure below.)
- Click the blue back arrow to return to the home dashboard.
- Check the Update Cache Box under the Sync Status
- Click SYNC NOW to run a manual sync. (See figure below.)