This guide shows how to sync shared notes to smartphones with CiraSync Enterprise Edition.
Before You Start
This guide assumes that a dedicatedwith Impersonation Mode has been set for your CiraSync . Without an administrator account with , CiraSync will be unable to push contact and calendar updates to user mailboxes. Check out the following articles to learn how to set up a dedicated service account with the appropriate permissions for your tenant and then return here to learn how to sync shared notes with CiraSync Enterprise Edition:
- Setting up a Dedicated Service Account for CiraSync in Office 365
- Setting Impersonation Mode to Sync to User Mailboxes
- Making CiraSync Use a Specific Office 365 Service Account
- Log in to the CiraSync home dashboard.
- Click the + in the Notes pane.
- Select as the type. (See figure below.) You will be taken to STEP 1: Select Private Folder.
- Select the user mailbox source. You will see a hierarchy of folders in the user mailbox.
- Select the desired notes to use as the sync source. In this example, the main Notes folder is the source.
- Click NEXT. (See figure below.) You will be taken to STEP 2: Choose mailboxes.
- Select the desired user mailbox(es) who will receive the synced note. NOTE: To use aas a sync target, click the COLLECTIONS tab and select the desired collection as the sync target.
- Click NEXT. You will be taken to STEP 3: Specify note list options. (See figure below.)
- Provide a name for the note.
- Click the + next to Notes for the synced calendar to show up as a subfolder in target user mailboxes. Skip to Step 10 for the synced calendar to show up as part of the main Notes folder in target user mailboxes.
- Click You will be taken to the sync summary dashboard.(See figure below.)
- Click the blue back arrow to return to the home dashboard.
- Check the Update Cache box in the Sync Status pane.
- Click SYNC NOW to run a manual sync. (See figure below.)
Next article: Syncing Contact Lists to Smartphones using CiraSync Enterprise Edition