This guide shows how to syncNotes to smartphones with CiraSync Enterprise Edition.
Before You Start
This guide assumes that a dedicatedwith Impersonation Mode has been set for your CiraSync . Without an administrator account with , CiraSync will be unable to push contact and calendar updates to user mailboxes. Furthermore, the dedicated service account must have the following permissions: A Microsoft Exchange license (Office 365: Kiosk for $2.00 per month or Microsoft F1 (or Plan 1) for $4.00 per month) and Reviewer permissions in the Public Folder. Check out the following articles to learn how to set up a dedicated service account with the appropriate permissions for your tenant and then return here to learn how to sync Public Folder Notes with CiraSync Enterprise Edition:
- Setting up a Dedicated Service Account for CiraSync in Office 365
- Setting Impersonation Mode to Sync to User Mailboxes
- Making CiraSync Use a Specific Office 365 Service Account
- Log in to the CiraSync home dashboard.
- Click the + in the Notes pane to begin creating a sync tunnel. (See figure below.)
- Select Public Folder as the type. (See figure below.) You will be taken to STEP 1: Select Public Folder. (See figure below.)
- Select the Public Folder Sticky Notes you would like to sync.
- Click NEXT. You will be taken to STEP 2: Choose mailboxes. (See figure below.)
- Select the user mailboxes you would like to use as the target for the sync. NOTE: To sync to a, click the COLLECTIONS tab and select the desired collection to use as the sync target.
- Click NEXT. You will be taken to Step 3: Specify note list options. (See figure below.)
- Provide a name for the Public Folder Note.
- Click the + next to Notes and provide a name to sync the Public Folder Note to a subfolder. Skip to Step 9 for the Public Folder Notes to appear in the main Notes folder in target user mailboxes.
- Click SAVE. You will be taken to the sync summary page. (See figure below.)
- Click the blue back arrow to return to the CiraSync tenant dashboard.
- Check the Update Cache box under the Sync Status pane in the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Click SYNC NOW to run a manual sync. (See figure below.)