This guide shows how to use CiraSync Enterprise Edition (EE) to syncCalendars to smartphone users in your Office 365 .
Before You Start
- This guide assumes that a dedicated with Impersonation Mode has been set for your CiraSync tenant. Without an administrator account with , CiraSync will be unable to push contact and calendar updates to user mailboxes.
- Furthermore, the dedicated service account must have the following permissions:
- A Microsoft Exchange license.
- Reviewer permissions in the Public Folder.
- Check out the following articles to learn how to set up a dedicated service account with the appropriate permissions for your tenant and then return here to learn how to sync Public Folder Notes with CiraSync Enterprise Edition:
- Log in to the CiraSync tenant dashboard.
- Click the + in the Calendars (See figure below.)
- Select Public Folder as the calendar . (See figure below.) You will be taken to STEP 1: Select Public Folder.
- Select the Public Folder Calendar you would like to sync to your users.
- Click NEXT. You will be taken to STEP 2: Choose mailboxes. (See figure below.)
- Select the user mailbox you would like to use as the target for the sync. NOTE: To use aas a sync target, click the COLLECTIONS tab and select the desired collection.
- Click NEXT. You will be taken to STEP 3: Specify Calendar Options. (See figure below.)
- Provide a name for the calendar.
- Click the + next to Calendar to create a new subfolder to sync the Public Folder Calendar to and name the subfolder. Skip to the next step for the synced Public Folder Calendar Events to appear as part of the main Calendar folder in target user mailboxes.
- Click the slider next to Sync reminders to sync Outlook Calendar Event reminders. Skip to Step 9 if this feature is unnecessary .
- Use the sliders on the number lines under Sync appointments in range to customize the NOTE: The negative values indicate how long CiraSync will retain any past events before purging them. The positive values indicate the time frame of future events to sync.
- Click NEXT. (See figure below.) You will be taken to the sync summary dashboard. (See figure below.)
- Click the blue back arrow to return the tenant dashboard.
- Check the Update Cache box under the Sync Status pane in the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Click SYNC NOW to run a manual sync. (See figure below.)