This guide shows how to syncto business smartphones with CiraSync Enterprise Edition.
Before You Start
This guide assumes that a dedicatedwith Impersonation Mode has been set for your CiraSync . Without an administrator account with , CiraSync will be unable to push contact and calendar updates to user mailboxes. Check out the following articles to learn how to set up a dedicated service account with the appropriate permissions for your tenant and then return here to learn how to sync shared calendars with CiraSync Enterprise Edition:
- Setting up a Dedicated Service Account for CiraSync in Office 365
- Setting Impersonation Mode to Sync to User Mailboxes
- Making CiraSync Use a Specific Office 365 Service Account
- Log in to the CiraSync home dashboard.
- Click the + in the Calendar (See figure below.)
- Select as the . (See figure below.) You will be taken to STEP 1: Select Private Folder.
- Select the user mailbox source. You will see a hierarchy of folders in the user mailbox.
- Select the desired calendar to use as the sync source. In this example, the main Calendars folder is the source.
- Click NEXT. (See figure below.) You will be taken to STEP 2: Choose mailboxes.
- Select the desired user mailbox(es) who will receive the synced calendar. NOTE: To use aas a sync target, click the COLLECTIONS tab and select the desired collection as the sync target.
- Click NEXT. You will be taken to STEP 3: Specify calendar options. (See figure below.)
- Provide a name for the calendar.
- Click the + next to Calendar for the synced calendar to show up as a subfolder in target user mailboxes. Skip to the next step for the synced calendar events to appear as part of the main calendar folder in target user mailboxes.
- Click the slider next to Sync reminders to sync Outlook Calendar Event reminders to users. Skip to Step 10 if this feature is unnecessary.
- Use the sliders on the number lines under Sync appointments in range to customize the NOTE: The negative values indicate how long CiraSync will retain any past events before purging them. The positive values indicate the time frame of future events to sync.
- Click SAVE. (See figure below.) You will be taken to the sync summary dashboard.(See figure below.)
- Click the blue back arrow to return to the home dashboard.
- Check the Update Cache Box under the Sync Status pane.
- Click SYNC NOW to run a manual sync. (See figure below.)